Garlic Rosemary Potato & Turkey Lettuce Wraps
– Courtesy of Farm Star Living
We love a healthy & easy dinner especially when you've had a long day. It's such an easy way to use what's in your fridge, get some healthy veggies in, AND minimal cooking. Say hello to our latest obsession – these Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!™ Potato & Turkey Lettuce Wraps.
This lettuce wrap won't leave you hungry, and you'll be full for hours by getting a good serving of protein, fat, and fiber – three things you need to make a "healthy meal." It's all about making choices that make you happy and that are attainable. Which is exactly why we love these One Step...Done!™ potatoes from Green Giant™ Fresh.
You can actually pronounce the ingredients on the back of the One Step...Done!™ package and inside is nothing but goodness: farm-fresh potatoes, real butter, real seasonings, and that's it. After just six minutes in the microwave perfectly cooked and flavored potatoes are ready for your plate – or lettuce wrap in this instance.
If you've never made lettuce wraps before, here are the basics:
- Lettuce: Any kid of lettuce that can serve as a 'cup' or 'vessel' for your ingredients will work. Think: iceberg, romaine, Boston, or Bibb. The sturdier the better here.
- Protein: Use any of your favorite proteins – anything goes here! Ground chicken, ground turkey, ground beef, tofu, or tempeh.
- Sauce: All lettuce wraps need some kind of sauce! Depending on the flavor profiles, you can go simple by topping with soy sauce, salsa, or salad dressing.
- Veggies: Again – anything goes here! Add any vegetables that you love, adding more to your plate rather than taking away from it.
For the full recipe, visit our sister company Farm Star Living and be sure to tag us in your social post! We'd love to see your culinary masterpiece!